Warmest of welcomes to OU Medical Center Edmond’s Senior Health Clinic. We focus solely on the health care needs of adults at least 55 years of age and specifically work to coordinate care within our community. Our family medicine doctor will provide primary care services as well as chronic condition management and will guide you through any specialty care needed.
In addition to primary care, our services include laboratory and diagnostic imaging, acute care, health education, as well as disease management. Our clinic’s social worker will coordinate any additional care needed to ensure daily care is managed in an easy, approachable way.
Adults 55 years and older are eligible for the services offered at the Senior Health Clinic: our office welcomes Medicare and Medicare supplemental insurances as well as most private insurances. Please call us at 405-359-5529 to verify your insurance with us.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5pm. We are located at 105 South Bryant, Suite 210. Our office is conveniently located in the Medical Office Building on the campus of OU Medical Center Edmond.
Services offered at the Senior Health Clinic of Edmond include:
- Primary Care
- Disease Management
- Senior Wellness Exams
- Specialty Care Coordination
- Adult Immunization Program
- Consultation Services
Our staff is trained in Senior Adult Health and includes:
- Dr. Larry Balzer, a Family Medicine physician with special training in senior adult healthcare.
- Terra Raymond, a Registered Nurse, is the nurse manager for the clinic. She helps manage patient care and coordinate multiple specialty care needs, if necessary.
- Kim Tomlin, manages the daily needs of the clinic and helps patients with scheduling follow up appointments with Dr. Balzer and other physicians.
- Linda Washington, a licensed Social Worker will provide oversight and ensure their help care needs are being met.